• Time is spent in our client’s premises to get acquainted with the process that will be automated.
• Different levels of personnel are interviewed to exactly identify the requirements so the final product provides the correct results.
• Redundancy issues are detected and fixed in the current process.
• Forthcoming events are overseen to anticipate possible future situations.
• A schema of the database is built which is the foundation of an information system.
• A user interface is planned to be friendly and intuitive.
• A model of the different modules of the software product is designed and the way they will interact with each other to get the desired results.
• Code is written according to the model made in previous step.
• Validation of user input and data is included as much as possible to keep data integrity.
• Code is written with high quality standards to keep the system maintainable, scalable and secure.
• We thoroughly perform rigorous and systematic tests in our code to deliver a bug-free product.
• The above steps are applied recurrently during the time of the product construction.
<Tell us about your idea, we can make it happen!>